Tax Return and Self Assessment
Cowley Holmes offers self assessment and tax return help for individuals, sole traders and small businesses, whether you are self employed, a company director, you let properties or any other reason to have the need for self assessment, Cowley Holmes is on hand to offer impartial advice.
HMRC penalises mistakes and false data with tax payers facing prosecution with improper We are highly experienced in tax return preparation. We manage the filing and number-crunching for your taxes, ensuring that you meet the taxmans deadline and everything is delivered correctly.
Who said Tax doesn't have to be taxing?
Tax Returns can be completed for...
- Individuals and sole traders;
- Limited Companies.
The self-assessment regime is full of penalties and HMRC enquiry powers are extensive. It's important that...
- Returns are correctly completed;
- They are filed on time;
- All backup records are retained for the appropriate period of time.
As well as the completion of your return we can assist with...
- Advice on your tax liabilities;
- Negotiating with the Collector if necessary;
- Identifying suitable tax planning opportunities;
- Completing all the necessary tax computations;
- Dealing with all correspondence from HMRC, taking the worry away from you.
For more information see our ...
- Helpsheet on introduction to self-assessment.
- Personal tax organiser to help you organise your personal tax papers.